Holly Cottage Holiday Accommodation, North Norfolk, UK
- Accommodation only suites, with facilities to make your own
breakfast and light meals, prices as shown on the price chart.
- Breakfast tray for 2, please add £5pppn
- Non Smoking
- Off Road Parking
- Quiet Area, close to town and seafront (10 min walk)
- Cosy beamed cottage with 2 double ensuites (ground floor is a double, suitable for less able visitors).
- Stair lift if required
- Free WiFi
- Hospitality trays, Kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, cooler,
TV/radio, hairdryers, quality bedding and towels, extra pillows, all
- Open Easter - November.
- Own key for your suite.
- Centrally heated
- We regret no pets
- We offer quality accommodation and a warm Christian welcome in our
homely, modern, traditionally built, beamed cottage with triangular upstairs
- Within easy walking distance to Woodlands, Cliff Walk,
- Beach and town centre with many restaurants and cafes
- Steam Railway
- Sheringham little Theatre
- Splash Leisure Centre, boating pond and beach
- Public transport both bus and train linking you to Holt, Cromer, coastal
villages and Norwich.
- Great pubs
- A short drive to Seal trips, Bird watching
- Bring your Bus Pass to use on local buses
- The Coast Hopper is ideal for walkers
Ground Floor Suite with a small private lounge, has two
comfortable Parker Knoll chairs, a wet room with shower, shower
stool and grab rails. A small table and chairs if you wish to
eat in, or go out for breakfast or brunch.
This suite is
normally let as a double with an orthopaedic mattress for
your comfort. We have duvets or blankets.
Upstairs Suite comprises of a double bed with orthopaedic
mattress. Ensuite bathroom with a small sit bath, grab
rail and shower. Small table, stool, chair and two-seater
leather settee. Glimpse of the sea from the bedroom
Both suites have :
Cutlery and crockery basket, chopping board, mats, tablecloth,
serviettes, toaster, kettle, hospitality tray with coffee, tea,
small long life milks and a welcome packet of biscuits. There
are fridges in both suites, plus washing up facilities and 2 tea
(per person, per night, based on a single/double/triple
Minimum booking two nights - £50 cheque deposit required made
out to C FOSTER-WORTON.
Payment by Cheque or cash. Thank
2018 - 2019 Prices
||7 nights plus